What I'm doing now
I'm in Brisbane doing...
Writing Book 2: Fool Me Twice
- Nearing 50% of the first draft of the manuscript
- I have a deadline for the first draft of Jan 31, 2021 with a mid-year (hopefully) deadline
Selling A Fool's Errand
- You can now purchase ebook and print copies of A Fool's Errand wherever good books are sold. See Options here
- There are are some great reviews of it now on Amazon.com and amazon.com.au
- Currently reading Katherine Kerr's Deverry series - I haven't read it for more than 10 years. Am almost finished.
- Steady working on a number of sites, and programming ventures
- Scoping a new piece of software/prototype
- HAbout to start pushing my fun fitness brand: www.oldmensgym.com
- Draft of the Website Planning Guide Course is in the wings
- Set beginnings of another project in action, The Belief Bible.
- I am back recording episodes talking about the new manuscript
- Am also recording chapters of me narrating A Fool's Errand, in lieu of an audiobook which we're not making at present.
- All versions of the book are selling well you can see more here
- back into my routines, I need to get a couple of stats back into the good range. Already feeling better
Check out other /now pages here.
Current as of October 9, 2020